- RSS Channel Showcase 3332571
- RSS Channel Showcase 2253513
- RSS Channel Showcase 6522123
- RSS Channel Showcase 9909922
Articles on this Page
- 05/04/18--00:00: _Music for Tiny Home...
- 05/25/18--00:00: _Searching for the I...
- 06/15/18--00:00: _Live from Tiny Hous...
- 08/31/18--00:00: _Tiny Houses AND Hou...
- 09/14/18--00:00: _Colorado’s Tiny Hou...
- 10/26/18--00:00: _Tiny House Travel 101
- 11/09/18--00:00: _Tiny House Statisti...
- 11/16/18--00:00: _Just Park It: Tiny ...
- 11/23/18--11:45: _Tiny Living Promote...
- 12/07/18--11:12: _Tiny Houses Now LEG...
- 05/04/18--00:00: Music for Tiny Home Lovers
- 05/25/18--00:00: Searching for the Ideal Tiny House Village
- 06/15/18--00:00: Live from Tiny Houses Across America
- 09/14/18--00:00: Colorado’s Tiny House Movement, Communities and Resources Galore
- 10/26/18--00:00: Tiny House Travel 101
- 11/09/18--00:00: Tiny House Statistics and Why They Matter
- 11/16/18--00:00: Just Park It: Tiny Houses as ADUs
- 11/23/18--11:45: Tiny Living Promotes Gratitude
- 12/07/18--11:12: Tiny Houses Now LEGAL in San Luis Obispo, CA
Are you tiny home superfan? Take your fandom to the next level with music written to celebrate the freedom the tiny lifestyle can create. I put together a road-trippin’ playlist that will inspire you to pursue your simple living dream, as you travel to the next upcoming tiny house festival. Tiny Life Playlist: My Own […]
With more and more people living tiny, the need for parking is at all time high. The desire for community living is on the rise too. Across the nation, more than a dozen cities have become officially tiny-home friendly and communities of tiny homes are cropping up, of varying legal status—everything from intimate backyard co-ops […]
This Father’s Day weekend, join the nationwide celebration of the tiny house movement. The United Tiny House Association (UTHA) and TinyFest are joining forces to create a dynamic festival experience for all tiny enthusiasts across the nation and around the world to celebrate of our shared love for tiny living. Three festivals. Three states. DC/VA […]
Tiny House Atlanta has grown from a Meetup to advocacy powerhouse. It is now a program under the MicroLife Institute, a Georgia non-profit, dedicated to building walkable, sustainable “micro-hood” communities while educating individuals, groups, and cities about the positive impacts of micro living. Together they are setting out to inspire and challenge Georgia and the […]
The tiny house movement in Colorado is booming. Despite limited legal parking opportunities for tiny homes on wheels. But that is changing in a big way, thanks to community developers and local advocates. Their efforts have been aided by all the positive press about the last few years’ exuberant festivals, from the first Tiny House […]
A tiny house on wheels is a comfy ticket to adventure. Right? With the proper planning, it definitely can be. A common misconception is that all tiny house dwellers are nomads. For most, the wheels mean flexibility. You can move when need or desire arises. Some travel because of their jobs like travel nurses. Others […]
There is power in data. When it comes to legitimizing tiny houses as a quality housing option, education is key. Essential facts can help paint a picture of the movement as fiscally responsible and environmentally sustainable, giving outsiders a clearer of understanding of the benefits tiny homes can provide our communities and why people are […]
Welcome to Today’s Tiny House Parking Spot! In episode 6, we parked our tiny home in my sister Nicole's backyard in northern Utah. For us, it is the an ideal way to visit family, striking a perfect balance between privacy and togetherness. We first parked here two years ago. The backyard conveniently features a gravel […]
Choosing to live in a tiny home comes with the understanding that you are choosing to live with less. Often that means less space to spread out, smaller and fewer appliances, less storage space, and if living with others, less personal space. The realities of tiny living. The transition into this lifestyle can be inconvenient. […]
California may soon be the most tiny house on wheels friendly state in the nation. Last week, San Luis Obispo became the second Californian city to legally create a place for moveable tiny houses, aka THOWs, outside RV parks. The city council unanimously voted to approve them in their new Accessory Dwelling Unit ordinance. Following […]